Whoaaa!! Almost four months of not updating my spot.. spot?? hehe anyways, thanks to people who suggested me to make an update, one of those is Duck__a singaporean I met in 4-irc, and who else? hmm I guess he was the only one. LOL! Ok now reality wise, I was indeed glad bcoz Imelda Apanay, one of my good friend gave me a call, its been ages since the last time I have seen her..only to find out that she wanna borrow something from me. (Asan na nga ba yung mahiwagang notes ko sa CG? eck!) the bright side is she intro me to one of her officemate, Angelito Arnuco..I said not bad, so to make a long story short, we went out, had a drink and I say it was fun! and I really had fun. Its a wonderful feeling keeping old friends and making new ones, any objections?? heh. And Oooh my loving sis Jenny went back to USA, there was a lil sadness in my heart when she left but I have learned to realized in life, to be able to be successful.. one must sacrifice! And in my case I am always the sacrificial lamb..hahaha jk!
"It doesn't matter where you go in life, or what you acquire; it's who you have beside you that really matters."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment