
"GOD has the best plan than I have for myself."
Hmm.. I told myself I will not get seriously involve with any guy in Italia for reason I wont disclose, tho I often think if somebody broke your heart..its ok! someone best is yet to come, right!?
Now he has come into my life, the best man so far.. EUGENE M. LATIDO url: http://www.friendster.com/jazmel.
To be honest, the first time we talk I said why not give it a try but I warned myself to control my emotions, my mind says "dont get deeply involve" but my heart says otherwise. Little by little I felt I am falling (somebody help? heh!) til one day.. it was confirmed! I wanna grow in love with him. Surely Eugene knows how to treat a lady, he treats me the way I deserved to be treated. Partly I am afraid, but he told me not to, so I took all my fears away, I am taking now the risk of loving this person because I believe and I feel this is it.
I asked GOD in thanksgiving to get me near to the man who is real, to the man who ll love and accept me for who I am, to the man who ll embrace my stubborness & flaws.. and Eugene did (Did you really babe?!)
Long distance affair requires a lot of honesty, loyalty and most importantly trust. All these things Eugene and I somehow established. I wont promise anything but one thing is sure I will never cease to love & cherish Eugene, for he is a genuine treasure in my life.
I love him.. I really do.
No comments:
Post a Comment