Sunday, July 22, 2007

AUGURI!!!

Today, O lord I celebrate my birthday.

There are a few words I wanna say
which express my feelings
& the thoughts in my mind.
I address them to you, Lord

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I thank you for this beautiful life...
nurtured and cared for
by a family,
enriched and enlivened
by true friends,
made meaningful and worthwhile
by their love.

Yes, I thank you for believing in me
eventhough I oftentimes fail to follow your words.
I thank you for your trust
eventhough I fail to follow your plan.
I thank you for searching for me
even when I many times neglect you and hide from you.

You guide me away from sin and shame,
You direct me to my goals
and help me garner my honors,
my heart will beat in thanksgiving.

You rescue me from destruction,
I will live my life for you.
O lord, you have showered me
with your blessings,
please continue to bless my life.

You have protected me countless of times,
please keep me under your care forever.
You have given me your love unconditionally,
please do not take it away from me.

O lord, please continue to bless the people
who make my life
useful,
memorable,
worth living.

Please take care of those who look after me.
They have accepted me as me.

Today, as I celebrate my birthday,
help me Lord
to live for others,
to achieve my goals,
to fulfill your plan for me.

Let me spend my life for your glory.
I thank you for the gift of life,
Lord, and for all that you have done for me,


In JESUS mighty name...


AMEN.

No comments: