Friday, December 24, 2004

Unmask..

Call me JuLLiA, not my real name but closer to it. I am a transparent individual with a simple dream, wooot! like having a kid or two, spending the rest of my life with the man I love.
I wanna be free in expressing my thoughts, opinions and feelings. I sing if I wanna sing. I am not afraid to say what I think.. in a nice way. Dont get impressed, I aint perfect..I have flaws, I am not a religous type of a person but I believe in GOD's existence. I am not a racist for I can respect and in return I wanna be respected. I walked under LOVE, got hit by it heap of times..look at me!?! sometimes I cant believe the ways of love but.. it felt oh so good I wanna do it again..LOLz MEN, I say could kill but tsk..tsk..tsk.. still be the sweetest stuff *winx*

I ehermm dont cook, you will take it against me? I dont bother I just dont cook, not that I can not, I just dont have more interest in it, not good in kitchen I am but I am better in bed..oopps *blushes* ..heh! I meant, better when sleeping in bed *eyerolling*

No comments: