Man!!! my two hard-headed cousin woke me up yesterday around 08:00 only to ask me to come with them to play badminton..(dont they know that I am lacking in sleep?...hehehe) to cut it short, we played the stupid game for an hour but before that we went for a lil shopping, and mind you I took my bro's motorbike, not a bigbike tho I was a lil nervous since it was my first time to take the high-way..lol but worry not I wore a helmet..e? then I came on-line, finally caught Crissy on MSN and Aju, we came on 4-irc (even without Auschan there) Nadia was there too and fortunately Ani!!!, gawd!! been ages I havent seen this man, I truly miss him, such a wonderful guy with a good heart..hmmpp! lol anyway, I ll just remember the good old days we spent in 4-irc with a smile. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment