I was in bed for a couple of days or so bcoz I got sick, I tried my best to get up to welcome the year of the rooster with a bang bang..Crissy woke me up with her 6 consecutives sms last 31 Dec, we had a tough secret talk about something I wont disclose for I dont wanna wash our "dirty clothes" in the net, anyway to cut it all short it made me and crissy realized that no one, no thing can destroy our friendship. peace!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Landi mo!! If i know, nabadtrip ka tlaga sa kin yesterday and at ganun din ako sau.. basta what matters is d friendship that we got. wag mo nko pagdudahan ok? Love u juls!!! muahzz
Hey Jullzz !
I didn't know that this was the year of the Rooster ! Anyway, thanks for letting me know. Please dont sleep like this ! I beg you. This is one of my wishes in the NEw YEar. Someone else sleeps like you do, over here. Hope you know the MaN. ! heh...! Take care Lady !! Happy New Year to you !
Post a Comment