My good chap, Ella and I went to have our student driver's license last thursday, and then I ve found out from another chap that we need to get our impt documents authenticated if we really want to get out of the country. olaa!! wtf? how many times do we need it authenticated?? damn! but seriously speaking, WE ARE DETERMINED! I didnt exert too much effort last year but I am now..hopefully within this 2005 I am off the bank where I am burning my ass lol. Wherever my life would take me, europe, middle east or north america, I wouldnt refuse.
Hmm I got a crush on filipino-chinese, he works in the same company where I am, he is cute.. but I wont let myself fall this time since I am gunna leave the country soon, u know I dont want someone special to be left behind, so I ll do my best not to get involved hehe. Crissy, my good old chap told me about Fred fixed her spot..err spot? lol so I am askin dear Fred to fix mine too..weee Please, will u? that is if its OK.
And Ooooh another reason to be happy..4-irc slowly but surely coming back.
"Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn." -Mahatma Gandhi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sure i will...;)
Post a Comment